I'll share all of the details later, but Ellie is HERE!!! :) She arrived this morning at 8:34am and is absolutely beautiful! She is 7lbs and 11.5 oz, and 21 inches long. We love her more than we ever could imagine and are so proud. Here are the first set of pictures. :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

16 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! And I love all of her hair! And you look amazing too after just having a baby!! Happy Birthday Ellie!
WOOHOO! I'm so so happy for you, there's nothing like it until you get to go through it yourself. We're thinking about you down here, let me know if there is anything I can do for you! I'm getting all weepy thinking about it, too crazy!
Wow, wow, wow. Oh she is so pretty Sarah. You look AMAZING by the way. I can't believe you had that baby today. I can't wait to hear all the details. Love you
she's beautiful sarah and justin! i'm so happy for you guys!!! that's so exciting! can't wait to hear more about her delivery and see more pictures!!!
She is beautiful! And Sarah, you look great! (You too, Justin.) Can't wait to hear more.
Congrats you guys!!!!! She's beautiful. Hope all went well.
CONGRATS Sarah and Justin! I'm so glad Ellie's finally here--her hair color is beautiful! And Sarah, I work with many new moms in the hours after they deliver and I must say, you look INCREDIBLE!
Welcome to parenthood! How EXCITING!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all the details! And I agree with Amanda, you do look great after just having a baby! What a blessing...she is beautiful! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations! She's gorgeous! And you look beautiful too - wow! I can't wait to hear more about the story!
Happy birthday Ellie & congratulations Sarah & Justin!!!!
Congratulations!! Cannot wait to hear the details!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Gorgeous. And a very lucky girl for getting such doting parents & grandparents.
sally
She is beautiful - I love all that hair. You look amazing too! Warmest congrats Sarah and Justin!
She is beautiful. Congrats to you both!
Sarah ...
She's beautiful and so are you. Congratulations to you, Justin and Ellie. Annie and I can hardly wait to meet the little princess.
Uncle Ted ... B-)
Hoorah for having a baby! I just happened across your profile today on facebook and saw your pregnant profile picture. Congratulations!
Post a Comment