Today Class 14 graduates from Air Battle Manager School at Tyndall Air Force Base. This was Justin's class, full of twelve officers who spent a lot of time together this past year. Although Justin was unable to attend the ceremony, it is fun to think that the training is now truly complete. Being in the National Guard, Justin was able to return to Oregon (yay!). However, the rest of his classmates are now being sent to different bases around the world to continue training as an ABM and begin the job.
Happy graduation, Justin! I know you weren't there, but I am so thankful you made the sacrifice to come home early on behalf of our family and your job. I am so incredibly proud of you! :)

1 comments:
Tell Justin congrats, we would still like to see him. Glad he's home with you not off at some base.
Post a Comment