That's what the baby counter says at least! I would love for it to say, 10 hours...10 minutes...or even LESS than 10 days. :) I was actually doing a great job this week controlling my anxiety to meet Ellie (unlike last week). I even got a little freaked out thinking of going into labor, which did wonders for being willing to wait. However, I am over it. Justin is also really excited and anxious to meet Ellie now that everything is squared away at work. It is really neat, especially knowing that within 2 1/2 weeks (heaven forbid I go late) we will have a baby. Yay!! Until then, I get to waddle around looking incredibly pregnant, feeling even more so, and pondering what my first contraction will feel like.
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

2 comments:
Hang in there. She'll come soon, and it's worth the wait.
The time is getting shorter and shorter for you to meet her! Just try and relax-I know it's hard to do when you want to meet that little baby! And as far as blogger updates you basically have to retype them all in. Just go into the add an element category and you'll see the blogger list and add it there. It took a little bit to copy and paste-but I like knowing updates too!
Post a Comment