36 1/2 Weeks Pregnant

Friday, September 5, 2008





Tonight Justin and I went into Portland to enjoy a beautiful evening. We brought the camera to capture a couple pictures of me being very pregnant. Hopefully, Ellie will be coming into the world soon and these pictures will become a wonderful memory. :) According to her last ultrasound, the due date is October 1st, but we'll see. With as uncomfortable as I am getting, I am ready to hold her in my arms instead of my body anytime. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! xoxox

Aimee said...

Sarah, You look great! I hope she comes soon, it sounds like you are ready for pregnancy to be over!

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

You look great!

Patti said...

Hang in there, it will be here before you know it. And treasure your sleep while you can, trust me!!! :)
I think I had a traditional epidural but I did have a button that I could push to get an "extra dose" if the pain was bad. I could push it up to two times in an hour but I probably only pushed it a couple times. I SO am an advocate for the epidural, I think it really affected my recovery as well. I was up and about the next day!! :)

kelsey said...

you look great, of course! dang you! :) but i'm not surprised at all that you do. i can't believe you have less than a month to go. SOOO jealous! (83 days and counting...)