So Long, Farewell...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today's the day. With all of the anticipation and busy-ness that has surrounded it, it doesn't seem real. People keep asking me, "are you excited to go home?" The answer is yes, but I am also very sad to leave my friends here. I have so many close girlfriends that I feel like I am getting closer to each day...and now I have to leave. That's really hard. We also have  a lot of "couple friends" that we are continually getting closer with...and now we have to leave. That's also really hard. 


To all my friends in Panama City: I love you dearly and will miss you more than you know. Thank you for making our time here enjoyable and memorable. Thank you for making me very sad to leave Panama City, FL! (didn't know if that was going to be possible...lol!) I really, really hope we can see each other again someday. Having friends that live across the country, I have learned that it can happen if you make it happen. Let's make it happen, ok? Best of luck to you and I promise I'll keep in touch!

Love, Sarah

4 comments:

kelsey said...

as someone having experienced the seperation already...it really does suck! good friends are hard to come by, i'm glad i made so many though while i was there. can't wait to make it out to portland to see you and justin again someday! (eli will need to experience what they call a "vacation" though for that to happen!)

Anonymous said...

You made me teary, and I'm not even one of your Panama City friends!! Consider your life blessed by the many new relationships you have developed while being there. (I know you consider this already to be the case).

Acker Family said...

I'm glad you made such good friends there! Makes it a bit more bitter sweet to come home huh? Yay for new adventures too :)

Adrienne said...

Have a safe trip, my friend...
Love you and we'll see you around Christmas!!!

PNW or BUST
(send cheese...LOL)