I have several friends who are pregnant right now, many of whom are due within a month of me! It is so much fun to share stories and this time together. Here is a picture of my dear friend, Erika, and I at her baby shower. Erika now lives in Boise, but was in Salem for the week. She and I taught at Whiteaker together for two years and shared an office. Is it a wonder that are babies are due 3 days apart? :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

5 comments:
You are still so tiny! I feel HUGE! Emersyn is trying to bust out, I swear! :)
You are so lucky to have so many pregnant friends to share with! I had no one :(
I wish I was married so I could be pregnant too! :) ha. I love you!!!
You look great! So tiny and cute your belly is! Your going to have a beautiful baby girl! Kids are such a blessing! You and Justin are going to love being parents!
You are so cute and tiny :) I was huge by that time! Enjoy this pregnancy because it goes fast!
Post a Comment