Girls Day Out

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today Kari, Wendy, Valerie and I had a girls day out and it was SO much fun! We spent the day in Portland eating great food, looking around at little shops, getting pedicures, and eating more food. :) I love these girls so much and it was so wonderful being with them again! 


Here is a picture from when we got our pedicures. It was an experience! I all of the sudden got very ticklish and would involuntarily jerk every time my toes were touched. It had us all laughing very hard and probably had everyone else thinking I am crazy! Oh well, it provided a ton of laughs and a great, memorable experience!

1 comments:

Acker Family said...

Yay for girls' day out! Looks like lots of fun! :) And there's nothing better than being pampered when you're pregnant! And glad Justin made it home safely! Enjoy this "calm" time!