I figured it out!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

I know how I am going to decorate our nursery!!! I know that seems a little odd to be so excited about, but honestly - it has been stressing me out lately! As of a week ago, I have all of the sudden felt like I need to have that nursery done. I know our little girl isn't due for about another 9 weeks, but this feeling wasn't going away. I have been sad with either the choices in baby bedding I have found or in prices, so all together a feeling of discouragement and anxiety has been creeping in. (Maybe it is pregnancy hormones!)


Anyway, tonight I was at Babies R Us getting a present for my friend's shower on Sunday and I found my baby's crib set. It is the MiGi "Sweet" Crib set. I now know how the nursery will be decorated and I am SO excited!!! The wall will be painted a darker pink, which will go well with the white trim in the room and oak furniture. The colors in the bedding, diaper stacker, and valance are then white with pink, red and sage flowers. It is beautiful, not too "baby" like, and just what I wanted. Of course, I wanted to buy it right then...but I didn't. I'll wait for the showers I have coming up... :)

3 comments:

Tana said...

I am so glad that you found what you liked!!!!! The picture stayed small when I clicked on it, but from your descriptions and what I could see. . . it is beatiful!!!! I wish I could be there for one of your showers!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!

Acker Family said...

How fun to find bedding! I was anxious in getting Lily's room done too. It's just something about having the nursery done that makes everything right! :) Happy painting!

Family of 5 said...

I love the bedding! It looks so cute! It's so much fun to have the nursery all done...then it just makes it that much more real that there really is going to be a new lil one in your family! :) Good luck with decorating!