Justin is on his way right now to completely check out of Tyndall AFB housing!! We weren't actually expecting this event to happen until Monday morning, but the packers packed up our house quicker today than expected - so Justin was able to clean like a mad man and get it done! The inspection just happened - lasting all of two minutes, and we passed with flying colors! Wahoo!! :)
So once again, Justin proved to me that he is the world's greatest husband! :) He had so much cleaning, organizing, and packing to do before today's inspection. I did as much as I could before I left, but there is only so much that I could do with a full house. I really felt bad about leaving him with all of that work, but he did awesome and didn't even complain. What a guy! I LOVE YOU, Justin!!!
Hopefully he will be able to start driving home next Thursday. Just a day or two of simulations and a day of out-processing (hopefully only one day), then he is free to leave. Today's inspection and turning in the keys to our house was a great thing to check off the list. We're just now praying that everything else can get done quickly and he can head home. I miss him like crazy!

1 comments:
Yay!!! Way to go, Justin! Come home soon!!! :)
Post a Comment