Because it is week 2...

Friday, July 18, 2008

of my "Research in Music Education" class and I haven't mentioned anything about it yet, I am going to take this moment to share my feelings. I am INCREDIBLY frustrated with it! Perhaps that is because I just realized that the hours I have spent on my Friday evening preparing for this week's assignment are now wasted as a result of preparing a paper with the WRONG TOPIC. Why? Because the wording is so unclear that I have to read inbetween the lines to try to decipher exactly what I am supposed to do. 


ARG!!!

Stupid research class that tries to make me think that the"people who perform research in music education classes but have never taught in a classroom" have ideas that are superior to "regular" teachers. 

Stupid class that is setting me up to write a dissertation that I will never write... because I am getting my MASTERS - not doctorate! 

Stupid research class...

Believe it or not, it actually helps me to feel better when I vent on here. Don't worry, Justin will be home in two weeks so that I can vent to him first before spewing my feelings all over the blogger world. :) Until then, rest assured that I am suffering through this research course. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh! You should have called me to vent. It's midnight, and I'm still up! I'm on a roll with my "project" :) for you, and I can't seem to stop! Talk to you soon! P.S. I'm about 99.9% positive we're coming down to Portland next Friday. Brant has a Thursday evening enagement up here. We'll talk soon! :)

Tana said...

I love you! I love your venting, it makes me miss the roommate days even more. :) Seriously, our venting sessions really crack me up!!! :)