We are Oregon home-owners once again! If you read my previous post, you know that we were in the offering process on one house...but I wasn't too optimistic that they would accept. We went back and forth with them a couple times and eventually had to decide if we were going to accept their lowest offer - which was higher than we wanted to spend. Before we accepted, we wanted to look at the houses again - so we headed down to Troutdale yesterday morning to check out a couple of the houses we had seen the previous day, the house we put an offer on, and a house we hadn't seen yet. To make a long day into a short story - we ended up putting an offer on the "new" house! We were about to finalize the deal with the first house we put an offer on, but decided to go ahead and check out the other house. We are sure glad we did! Although the property taxes are much higher, the price we got for the house is much cheaper than the what they originally asked for when it first went on the market in April 2007. Yay!!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

9 comments:
Congratulations on finding a house! I really hope it goes smoothly for you :)
Congrats!!!
yay!!! that's so nice you were able to get this all completed this weekend. what a blessing!
Congrats!!! Your house looks lovely, it is such a great time to be a buyer, that is for sure!! Nursery decorating time is sure to begin shortly after you move in, I am sure! I am glad everything was able to go so smoothly. I will say a prayer that the inspection and financing all goes just as smoothly! Congrats again!!
Congratulations! New houses are both a lot of hard-work and a lot of fun. Good luck with all of that!!
Yay! Congrats on the house!!!
As you get closer and closer to your due date, your dreams will get even weirder. Then once you are past due (hopefully not!) they are all about delivery. Its a really crazy time. I have never remembered my dreams like I did when I was pregnant and then they were all very vivid!
Congrats! And you're supposed to look big. If you didn't, that'd be a problem, SGA. Be proud of the belly!
Yay for a new house! It sounds wonderful and BIG :) If you ever have an open house let me know! We'd love to come up and see you guys. Good luck with the painting projects too!
Post a Comment