Note: The following really is just a journal entry that I decided to write on here. I guess it is a much more selfish post, as I really wrote it more for me rather than anyone else. I'm just sharing my heart. Please know that everything is OK. There is nothing wrong with me, Justin, or the baby - we have just been given another opportunity to trust God. That's it.
God has taught Justin and I so much these past couple of years, but especially this past year. We have learned how faithful and sovereign He is in all situations. When we have finally learned to give over control (and major issue for us - especially me), He has blessed us more than we can imagine. Even at the young age of 27, both Justin and I have an amazing testimony on how faithful God is. We truly are amazed.
We have just been given another opportunity to pour our trust into Him. We now have another opportunity to step into the unknown and a place that may seem uncomfortable for us as another chance to see how sovereign and faithful He is. I know God is faithful and I know He will provide.
God has shown me areas of unbelief this year that I was humbled by and didn't know existed. Through a specific study, I can now firmly state that God is who He says He is, God can do what He says He can do, I am who God says I am, I can do all things in Christ, and His Word is alive and active in Me.
I'm Believing God.

2 comments:
I love your closing statements (go Beth Moore!!). I know the hand signals too! :)
You are an inspiration to everyone you meet.
Love you!
Me too Me too!!!
Love you..sounds like I need an update!!
Miss you bunches-
Post a Comment