My friend, Erika, just sent me a "get-to-know-me" email and she challenged me to respond (probably knowing that I never respond to these things). So, in effort to procrastinate from the enormous amount of philosophy reading I have to do, here it goes!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teaching private horn students (began when I was 16)
2. Sold Cutco cutlery, but I wasn't very good. I had a hard time going into strangers houses and asking for them to buy knives.
3. Server at Marie Callendar's Restaurant and Bakery (and I still love the food!)
4. Associate horn teacher at George Fox University (awesome on the resume!)
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the new version...love it!)
2. Dumb and Dumber (I can pretty much repeat the entire movie
3. Tommy Boy (hilarious!!!)
4. And Disney movie...The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, etc
Four places that I have lived:
1. Aloha, Oregon
2. Norman, Oklahoma
3. Panama City, Florida
4. Salem, Oregon
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Office (LOVE IT!!!)
2. Scrubs
3. The Biggest Loser (I am totally addicted to this show)
4. Friends
Four Places I have been/vacationed:
1. London
2. Switzerland
3. Paris
4. Austria
Four of my favorite foods/restaurants:
1. Chocolate
2. Chewy, fruity candy (I love sugar)
3. Gouda cheese, tomato, and garlic pizza...yummm
4. Pretty much any restaurant that is not in Panama City, FL ...
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Oregon
2. Zermatt, Switzerland (absolutely beautiful)
3. Disneyland
4. Shopping and finding those awesome buys!
Now I challenge you!
Time to get back to philosophy....

4 comments:
The Office and Scrubs! Excellent shows!!
You mean, you wouldn't rather be in Seattle hanging out with your favorite sister??? Man! I know that I would rather be in Florida hanging out with my favorite sister..but that's just me, I guess. ;)
fun! i've done these things too many times, so i'm gonna pass...but i'm glad you enlightened me!
heyy this is smalerie from the sss show im just checking out peoples blog why dont u check out mine
Post a Comment