Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun celebration last night. We spent the evening with our good friends: Brant and Katrien Stai and Danh Pham. We ate a lot of great food, drank great wine, and played fun games. Yeah! It was perfect.
Thinking about how much things have changed for us in 2007, I am curious as to what God has in store for us for 2008. I guess we'll hop on the ride and hang on.
Have a good one!

3 comments:
Happy New Year Sarah!!!
We had such a great time with you on New Years! Enjoy the next couple of months in Florida and good luck during your marathon! We can't wait until you guys are back in Oregon!
Thanks, Katrien! We really had a wonderful time with you guys too. It felt like no time had passed since we last saw you guys and we really look forward to the future where we can hang out on a more regular basis again.
Thanks again for the hat. I wore it running today and really hope the weather cooperates enough where I can wear it for my marathon. I will post pictures! :)
Post a Comment