An Update

Monday, January 14, 2008


I just learned that less that 13,000 of the 18,000 runners finished the race yesterday. It makes me feel a little better about my time! :)


BTW- I am now having second thoughts on my statement that I wouldn't be doing another marathon soon. I'll give myself two weeks to recover before I decide for certain. 
This picture is of my personal "prizes" from this weekend. The shirt says: "I know, I run like a girl (Try to keep up)." :) Then I am holding my medal and a new muscle massage tool called the Stick. I was totally skeptical at first, but it is amazing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Did it only take a really good nap about changing your mind about future marathons?

Love you,
Jan

girl said...

That sure helped!

Anonymous said...

I think you are CRAZY...
but I will support you and make you brownies anyway!

love you-
Ade

girl said...

Thank you!! :) And I love you too (and your brownies...yummy!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Wow! Congratulations Sarah! What an accomplishment! I think I can safely say - I won't ever run a marathon. I'm amazed at your perseverance! And how fun to be able to do it at Disney World. Congratulations & rest up!!