Brain...Fried....

Monday, January 28, 2008

I just finished my first paper for my philosophy course and my brain is absolutely fried. I have spent anywhere from 2-8 hours each day since Wednesday working on this week's material - most of which is reading. I know that I am learning things and am being challenged, but it is difficult stuff. There is added pressure as well since DMA students are also taking this course.


I finally asked my professor a bunch of questions that had been swirling in my head and she responded with, "don't be discouraged Sarah - your questions and examinations of your ideas, as well as of others, is what's the heart of a philosophy course." 

So, I guess I am supposed to be confused??

Ugh...

3 comments:

kelsey said...

oh, i just want to laugh and cry for you! yes, philosophy is supposed to be confusing and to make you think in the weirdest ways! you can do it! just write about really odd, existential things and you'll be golden.

girl said...

Thanks, Kelsey! I am doing the crying...so you can do the laughing for me. :)

What a friend!

sarawhat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.