Knee Deep in Reading

Friday, January 18, 2008

I started my second course with Boston University yesterday and I don't think this one is going to be as fun as the first. Wait...I KNOW this isn't going to be as fun as the first. The title of the course is: The History and Philosophy of Music Education. Need I say more?


I already have 90+ pages to read before Sunday and I don't know if I am going to be able to do it without going crazy. I love to read, but this isn't easy reading...it is philosophy. Ick!

I guess I need to just change my attitude since this is my life for the next seven weeks. Hopefully I will not only be mentally challenged, but also inspired to change my philosophy as well. We'll see...

7 comments:

katrien said...

Hang in there Sarah! I totally know how you feel. Hopefully this class flies by for you!

girl said...

Thanks, Katrien! I wish I were as far along in my masters as you are. :)

kelsey said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

That makes 2 people in my family who are immersing themselves in textbooks on a very regular basis..however only one of you sickly and thoroughly enjoys it (i.e. not you) ;)!

girl said...

You can better believe it isn't me. Your husband is crazy! :)

sarawhat said...

I am so impressed with all of your self discipline! Marathons, masters degrees, I need to be a little more like you. :)

girl said...

Ha!! :) Thanks! I think you're doing a great job too! Raising two kids is a lot of work!