Oh Naps How I Love Thee, Let Me Count Thy Ways...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008


One: Whether long or short, you refresh me

Two: You make a bad nights sleep (or even a good nights sleep) seem like a distant memory

Three: You break up nasty philosophy reading

Four: You remind me why it is OK not to be working this year. :)

Five: You give me an opportunity to snuggle underneath a blanket, even with the air conditioning on. 

Six: You never judge me and remind me of the things I need to do

Seven: You are always welcoming- whatever the time may be

Eight: Even though you make my hair look funny, you are wonderful - so it is worth it. 

Nine: Like a piece of chocolate, you can make a good day better

Ten: You are always open to welcome me back when I need another

I love you, naps!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me sleepy just reading that!!! I think a mattress company ought to pay you big bucks to use that for their advertising!
Love,
Jan

girl said...

I'd take the big bucks! :)

kelsey said...

i can't even imagine taking a nap with eerwin. he would not be as cozy as bruno looks in that picture. i'm a little bit jealous of people who can nap...definitely not something my body tolerates!

girl said...

oooh, I'm so sorry, Kelsey! I didn't mean to rub it in. If it makes you feel better, I am jealous of people who have dogs who will do anything for a ball - including obey! Sure wish mine would obey... :)

Tana said...

I love this! And I love that you love naps as much as me!!! The sign of true best friends! lol! I've only been up for two hours and I want to take a nap. :)

girl said...

Yay! Me too!!! Great minds think alike! :) I love you, Tana and miss you so much!

afreakforjc said...

I just got this. Naps like the activity. I thought naps was the name of the dog that you were pictured sleeping with.