Since being in Florida, Justin and I have had the luxury of having most weekends completely free. This has really been the first time in our marriage that this has been the case, because as teachers one of us was sure to have at least one event every weekend of the school year. However, send us to Florida and that virtually stopped! After 5 months of being here, I (especially) have learned how to slow down and relax. I love being able to wake-up and read or watch a movie before I begin my Saturday. It is wonderful! :)
This weekend, Justin and I are having a lazy weekend. I think Justin may be getting a little stir crazy, but I am loving it. Besides, I have plenty of philosophy reading to keep me busy if needed. (I have offered it to Justin, but so far he hasn't taken me up on it) I figure we need to take advantage of such weekends, because once we get back to Oregon - it is back to the rat race. Don't get me wrong, I love the events our jobs take us to and I enjoy being busy, but until then - I will keep watching my movies on Saturday mornings. :)

2 comments:
Amen, Sister...AMEN!!!
I concur :)
(and I don't want your philosophy reading, either!!!)
Good for you guys!! That's sort of what my weekend has been like - and now I have an entire week just like it (it's Washington's mid-winter break, woohoo!!) :)
Enjoy it while it lasts..
Post a Comment