Apparently, I Spoke Too Soon

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sooo... we are in a tornado warning right now. Funnel clouds have been sighted near the base, but nothing has touched down. Justin, Bruno, I are in the safest place in our house, but not quite sure exactly how safe it is. Don't worry, we aren't freaking out. It is just really, really stormy out there. We have about 8 minutes left until we can leave our safe place. As seasoned tornado survivors - we are doing the exact right things and should be fine. :) I will update this soon. 


FYI - We're in the clear! Wahoo!!! I survived another! :)  (Although this one never touched the ground...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're okay! I started getting worried because I missed your call earlier and then never heard back from you... and then reading this...whew! What an afternoon! I'm glad you are doing okay - call me when you can!

P.S. It's sunny, clear and 53 in Seattle! :)

Adrienne said...

Hee hee...
go look at our site...
Great minds!

Love you :)