My Life Right Now

Monday, February 11, 2008

I had a  friend recently call me and ask if everything is OK since I haven't updated my blog in a week. :) First, yes - I'm OK! And second, I am glad people check my blog. Yay!


Last week was crazy for me. I am waist deep in my philosophy class and it is consuming my life. There is so much reading that I even have to keep a book in my purse for any "down" moments. Fun, huh? On Wednesday I begin week 5 out of 7... so the end is kind of near. There is only a 4-page and 20-page paper standing in the way. 20=pages....of philosophy...ugh....   You may be shocked to hear this, but I think I actually not mind this class anymore.  I won't go as far as saying that I am enjoying it, but I am appreciating how it is really challenging me to re-think my philosophy and how I teach. I could go on a while about that, but for your sake - won't. :)

Also, this past weekend I got to play horn with the NW Florida Philharmonic. The concert consisted of Scharazade and the Carmen Suite. If you don't know that music, it is beautiful and made for a wonderful concert. It was fun to be able to play my horn for money again. Yes!! It makes me focus so much more! :)

So there you have it. I am doing fine - just busy. Thanks for caring! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering a bit too! Of course, I talked to you so much last week about my puppy, I was satisfied with my Sarah-updates. :)

Tana said...

Hey! Thats not fair! ;) Im glad that I inspired a new blog. lol! Im not working today, let's ichat!!!!!