It's Paper Time, Baby!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ok people - I am about to begin my loooong final paper for my philosophy course. I recently learned it only needs to between 12-18 pages (longer encouraged) and not the original 20 that I thought. Yay! So, I am now going to dive into this thing with all guns blazing and see if I can actually organize all of the random thoughts that are going through my head. That, along with a concert this weekend, will be filling my time so please do not worry if I don't post anything for a bit. :) I do appreciate your concern, but I guarantee that I am OK - just working hard (hopefully) and not procrastinating too much. 


I'll post when I am done and life becomes a whole lot better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!! I'm praying for your sanity and rest! :)