Happy Valentine's Day

Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Remember when you were little had Valentine's Day parties at school? I remember creating Valentine holders where all my classmates put the little cards and candies in. That was the best! I also remember addressing my valentines and choosing the correspondent confectioner sugar hearts to go along with that specific person. I would save the special and not so special messages for specific people in my class. It was like I would have a rating system!  And don't judge me - I know you did the same! :)

I know this is a silly holiday, but I still wanted to wish everyone a "Happy Valentine's Day" and tell you that I love and appreciate you! Thank you for checking my blog and making me feel special. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Mom just sent a huge comment and it got lost....I sent her to bed and wouldn't let her stay up for the next four hours trying in vain to find it. This is the second time this has happened. Just know that there are two wonderful loving messages floating in cyberspace written just for you. We both love you and wish you a happy valentines day!

Anonymous said...

That was so me too!! And the funny thing is, it still is to this day. We are having Valentine's Day parties all over our school and I pass out Valentines to all of my kids. I don't give them conversation hearts, but I do specifically choose which student will get what Valentine card. :) Isn't that ridiculous?! Ha, ha! Your post made me smile and laugh. Brant was reading it with me and he says that when he was a kid, he'd give the kids he didn't care for the "mushy" conversation hearts/cards in hopes that they would in turn think that he actually liked them (always wanting everyone to like him) ;)!

Thanks for your sweet Valentine's Day post. I love you too and wish you a happy day of red, pink, white, flowers, chocolates and love. :) :) :)

xoxoxoxo Jackie

Adrienne said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Friend!
(see I said it!!)
Hope you have a wonderful day :)
(and that we get to go play together later)

I LOVE YOU!
xoxo
Ade