A couple of years ago, Justin and I went to the movies and saw a guy wearing a shirt that said "I'm A Keeper" on it. We both laughed so hard and I vowed to find it for Justin some day. The day finally came, thanks to internet shopping, and here is proof! I am so glad that Justin is proud to wear this shirt and thinks it is just as fun as I do! :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

6 comments:
Justin, you are a keeper, no matter what those other people say...;) At least you have Sarah there to remind you, and now your very own t-shirt!
I love it!!
Justin says: "shut up, Jackie!" :)
Dad and I always knew you were a keeper! Just glad Sarah can keep you now!!!!
Love,
Mom (Jan)
That is way too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love that shirt! that is a shirt eli would totally love you wear! and just so you know, heather and ethan are going to watch eerwin, so enjoy your weekend. (if we don't talk to you tomorrow morning)
AWESOME.
Post a Comment