It is the moment I have been waiting for for the past 7-weeks. My final research paper for my philosophy course is DONE. Well, kind of... I still need to edit it and fix the citations, but the body is done and seriously, that is the hardest part. Tonight Justin and perhaps a couple other people will read and edit it (and probably tear it apart) and tomorrow I will submit the paper and wash my hands of this class. I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!
To make this paper even more difficult to write, I was infected with the plague this weekend, aka: nasty, nasty sinus infection. It literally kept me in bed from Friday morning until now. I battled a fever, extreme nausea (from all the coughing and gagging), and a bunch of other gross symptoms. Didn't help with motivation to write the paper. But, IT'S DONE!!! :)
I am now off to Walmart to pick up my favorite medicine: A "Z-Pack" to kill the nasty infection. My doctor just called it in and I am excited because "Z-packs" kill the infection right away. Sweet!

1 comments:
Hooray!!! Congratulations on the paper and the Z-Pack!!! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment