I Love Target

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Forgive the shameless advertising, but I am so happy right now that I must write about it. Lately, I have been really frustrated about how my clothes have been fitting. I am definitely not ready for maternity clothes yet, however - my "bought when I was running marathons" clothes aren't fitting anymore either. Therefore, I have had to resign to wearing the one pair of pants that still fit or running shorts. Ugh! The "frumpiness" factor has reached it's max. 


Anyway, today Justin and I went to Target to find some clothes that would fit well and make me feel better about myself - and the goal was met! I found some cute capris and shorts (yes, it is that type of weather here) that have elastic waists, but are not maternity. YAY!! I was also able to buy some cute shirts that aren't too tight, but also look good. Thank goodness! It is so wonderful wearing shorts right now that actually feel good. I forgot what that feeling was like. Ha! The best part is, that I have room to grow in these clothes too. Hopefully I can ward off maternity clothes for awhile.

Thought I would share this good news. I feel good knowing that your day is now complete knowing that I have clothes that fit.  :)

2 comments:

afreakforjc said...

Indeed. Complete day.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! However, I'm still banking on going out maternity clothes shopping with you in 2 weeks...count em, two weeks... :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!