Motivation to begin this next masters course: Music Theory Review (yes, review - meaning it doesn't actually count toward my masters, but I am required to pay the $1000 and take it) has been seriously lacking. You may think, oh - it's because you're pregnant. No....it is just because I don't want to take it.
Anyway, today Justin motivated me to get off the couch where I was studying to study outside in the 75 degree weather. Oh, I am so glad he did! It isn't like this everyday here (in fact, it is supposed to rain tomorrow), but there will probably be limited amount of times in my life that I will be able to brag that I studied outside in March wearing a sleeveless running shirt. Nice!
It isn't the best picture, but you get the idea. :)

4 comments:
It is pouring down rain, gray and mid 40's in Seattle...shocker, I know.
Ooooh....I took advantage of the sunshine too! I read and did Bible study out in my backyard sun. :) I'm missing the sunshine today...
Thats my favorite thing to do!!! Let's sit in the sun together! I miss you so much! Im leaving for our ski trip tonight. Im supposed to be home somewhat early. But I haven't started packing let alone doing laundry. Ha! You know me, everything to the last minute. I love you!
Who EVER wants to do a music theory review??? I'm so sorry! I really do feel for you on this one.
Post a Comment