Why Today I Wish I Worked at an Elementary School

Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Here are some pictures of my sister, Jackie, at her elementary school on Halloween (today). If her skills didn't say it enough, here is living proof of why she is an awesome elementary school teacher! She is a giant banana!!!! Man, her kids must love her and think she is the coolest today.

I miss teaching and having an excuse to dress-up or act silly with kids. I try to do it in the adult world, but usually just end up embarrassing my husband! :) The best I have done (so far) is wear a Marge Simpson wig on "crazy hair day" at Whiteaker and act like it was no big deal. The funny thing is that most kids were like, "there goes 'crazy' Mrs. Prunk again!" So much fun!!!!! I will need to start planning what I will do next year. Maybe I can borrow my sister's costume...

3 comments:

Heather said...

so i did my disco queen get up and NONE of the adults were dressed up...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for highlighting me today, Sarah! What an honor! It was a total hoot and I am glad I did it. I must say I was pretty chicken to put the thing on at first, but then I warmed up to the idea. It was a success! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!

Jackie just turned me on to your blog. I'm sorry I haven't looked at it before. I will amend my wayward ways and start checking it daily (weekly) I promise. I love you and will keep sending you pictures of my boat because it is SO IMPORTANT!!!

Love Dad