Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007




I recieved a forward email yesterday from my parents entitled "Why Dogs Bite People" - here are a couple highlights from the email.

And, no, Bruno will not be dressing up for Halloween. We try putting clothes on him all the time and he doesn't respond quite as well as these dogs. Oh well. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

fwd me that e-mail. so cute. i think dressing up is a little dog thing...

Anonymous said...

Isn't that so funny? We aren't dressing Tucker up, although he is the right size. I'm dressed up at school today, though! I'm a banana - literally! :) Laugh all you want, the kids think it's great!! And for those of you who don't know, I work at an elementary school, so it is very appropriate!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

That is hilarious! We let the kids dress up yesterday for the first time ever...they had a blast. :) Glad that you're doing so well!

Have you started classes yet?