Ellie and I met with our friends Patti and Emersyn today and had a wonderful time! Patti and I went to middle and high school together and have recently re-connected after 10 years. Our little girls are a month apart in age and we enjoy getting together to have the girls play, compare stories, and strengthen our friendship. I am so thankful to reconnect!!
Today we met at a park and Ellie got to swing for the first time. Emersyn is a seasoned swinger, so after she showed Ellie how to do it - we were in business! Ellie was so happy! She kept pumping her legs like she was jumping. I think she thought she was "flying" similar to when she is in the front pack on our walks. It was pretty cute! :)

3 comments:
SUPER cute!!!
That picture is priceless! She is adorable! And just so much fun! It looks like she has such a great personality too! Love it!
SOOO cute!!! I think Emersyn was impressed at how quickly she caught on to the art that is swinging. :) Looking forward to more playdates that include swinging!!!! :)
Post a Comment