I finally got my hair cut and I am SO happy. :) I wanted to wait until after the marathon and now it is too short to even pull partly back.
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago
I finally got my hair cut and I am SO happy. :) I wanted to wait until after the marathon and now it is too short to even pull partly back.
Posted by
girl
at
8:04 PM
6 comments:
oh I LOVE your haircut! Super cute on you! Perfect timing before summer gets here too! And not too much for your lil girl to pull either! :)
I am SO jealous!! Just a few more weeks for me...just a few more weeks... You look hot!!
Looks good!! Love that you lightened it too....I get so itchy for lighter highlights but the maintenance drive me crazy, both time wise and money wise! :)
YES, lets get together next week for sure. How about Friday, the 15th?
LOVE IT!!! You look so cute! I've been counting down the days till I get my haircut next week-it's driving me crazy! I love being a girl and being pampered :)
cute! i love the length.
Love! You look great!
Post a Comment