Ellie Clapping

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ellie started clapping today! Here's a video to please the relatives. :) Ignore my silly "mommy" voice. 

10 comments:

Tana said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! She is so precious!!!!! And I love the mommy voice! lol!

Anonymous said...

Please the relatives? I don't know what you are talking about. That is going to get replayed and replayed and then replayed again! Oh, our granddaughter is so very talented!!! Love to you all, Jan

joles family said...

I love it! She is so cute! You don't sound so funny to me. It sounds like me all day long!

Family of 5 said...

I love her face when she claps! Serious for a moment , then smiles so big! LOVE it! I love the firsts!

Acker Family said...

Seriously...the cutest baby ever!! YOu need to put her in some sort of baby contest-she's got the best smile!

Jackie said...

Wow. That was absolutely AWESOME!!!!

Brittany said...

I love how her face lights up when you "yay" her!

Patti said...

I am SO jealous!!!! I want Emers to clap!!! How did you teach her? She is sooo cute!!

Heather said...

LOVE it!

Becky said...

Must be all of those band concerts she's been too! So adorable, Sarah. :)