JUSTIN GETS TO KEEP HIS JOB!!!!! :) :) :)
Last week Justin came home and told me that two music teachers in the district were seriously considering taking his job. Since they have seniority over Justin and their positions are being cut back, they have the right to take Justin's job. Just like that.
Honestly, I thought this was all over with and was stunned. One of the teachers was a middle school choir teacher and the other a general music teacher. Both have music degrees, but are in no means qualified to teach HS band. So, we began praying. At first I prayed that they wouldn't sleep at night, just knowing that they aren't qualified to take that position. Then, I started praying that God would provide another job for each of them. Both have families, in fact - one has 4 kids. I really felt for them, but also really didn't want Justin to lose his job.
Going through trials such as these really test and refine your faith. We serve a mighty God who is in control and WAY bigger than this. I am not going to lie, I was confused and frustrated that this seemed to continue to happen to us. But, I never doubted that God would take care of us. I still know that if Justin loses his job, God will take care of us. His promises never state that life is going to be easy, but He does promise that He will never leave us. Awe, that is truth to rest in.
Anyway, we learned on Monday that the choir teacher decided he was not going to take the job. YAY! However, the elementary teacher was still really considering it. Thankfully, Justin has so many people advocating for him - including his principal and the Human Resource guy. No one wanted to lose Justin, but they also have to "respect" the system. So...they were able to create a .5 position for the elementary teacher to supplement his .5 elementary music position that he gets to keep. Now he has a full-time position and doesn't have to take Justin's job. PRAISE GOD!!!
We couldn't be happier! And, hopefully, we are done with this.
Oh - another praise: My parents' car was found with everything still in it!! Amazing!! The power of prayer works!!! No doubt about it! :)

7 comments:
God is awesome! We are so happy for you guys!
WOW on all fronts! That's so awesome. Can't wait to see you guys!
Sarah what a blessing! I'm so glad that everyone was taken care of, sounds like you are in a good district. I bet your parents are relieved!
Great news! I am so glad that Justin's job remains in tact!! And I am so glad that you were able to see God working through this! Amazing! We love you guys!
Huge blessing! God is so good!
Hey, glad to hear the good news about Justin's job.
YAY!! Praise the Lord!!
Post a Comment