Before...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009






Justin and I are in the process of re-vamping our backyard. It is a huge project and will take awhile, but here are some before pictures. This weekend Justin hopes to build our shed, while I plant a bunch of shrubs and plants in our "blank-slate" of a backyard. Eventually "we" :) will also build a deck. I really look forward to having our backyard be a nice space to enjoy rather than something we put up with. 

And, of course, here are a couple pictures of Ellie. :) We love our evening family walks and here is a cute picture of her with her Daddy. Then, we went to Red Robin the other night and let Ellie suck on some cantelope. She LOVED it, so I got some to put in her food strainer thing. Needless to say, it was very messy and she was immediately plopped into the bathtub once she was done. :)

1 comments:

Brittany said...

I love how much expression Ellie has in her face!! She almost looks like a different kid in her pictures!