Hello there!
Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. Justin started school this week and it has been crazy. A week full of school, lessons, George Fox commute, friends, training, random stomach bug, and keeping up with an active toddler leaves little energy to blog. But... I need to find the time. I forget that this is also a way for people to keep up with us. :)
This year will be a fun, busy, and interesting year for me. I have been asked to be a co-leader for our women's bible study at church. Talk about humbling! I prayed a lot about it this summer and decided to accept the position, but I am still pretty nervous about it. Battling major insecurities is always a fun thing, but I know that is a tool that Satan uses to discourage me when God has something big planned. Anyway, we are studying the life of Jesus and the study itself will be incredible. I am so excited to begin next week, dive into the study, meet new friends, and catch up with old ones. I am excited to see how God will grow me this year through this study and different events. It will definitely be a year of stretching, but I am excited to see where He leads me. Personal growth is always a good thing!
Here are some fun photos of Ellie finger painting with chocolate pudding last week. I think I need to do more of this. I mean, really, who doesn't like to make a mess, let gooey pudding squish between your fingers, and eat chocolate along the way?? Sounds like the perfect activity to me! :)
Have a great week!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment