This past weekend we held Ellie's 2nd Birthday Party at our house. It was so much fun and went off without a hitch! The weather was perfect, the guests were great, the activities were fun, the food was tasty, and the birthday girl was amazed at all of the activity and excitement happening at her house. :) It was a blur of activity for two hours as 14 kids and 13 adults partied it up in our backyard. Here are a bunch of pictures from the day to give you a taste of what we did!
No, I didn't make that cake, but my mother in law did! Thank you, Jan, for the amazing cake! It was beautiful and scrumptious!

Here's what I made. :) Additional cupcakes for the kiddos.
After much deliberation, I decided to hold the party at our house. The weather people have predicted a rainy and cold fall, and I just didn't want to risk being stuck at a park in that weather. Although we could have held the party inside, I was thrilled that the weather cooperated with 80 degrees and sunshine! Our backyard was transformed into M.ickey M.ouse's C.lubhouse. There was a water table, balloons, tunnel, slide, targets, and bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles!

Ellie and her sweet friend Emersyn discovering the food table...particularly the jelly beans. :)
Turning on the two massive bubble machines, courtesy of a local high school's drama department. WAHOO!!! The bubbles were a major hit and made all of the kids, regardless of age, smile! (they also filled up the neighborhood for a good hour!)
Ellie was pretty excited about it all!

Sam (dressed as Alice in Wonderland!) and Molly having fun!

Avery, Emersyn, and Emersyn enjoying the water table.
Ellie hugging her other sweet friend named Emersyn. :) These two girls are 13 days apart in age.
The first party game we played was "Pin the Daisy on Minnie." It was a hit!

The kids lined up, ready for their turn!

I was explaining the game to the kids here. I love the look on John's face. He was so excited!
This is what Ellie looked like the entire time: happy, excited, confused, and hot. :)
An action shot!

Even the two year olds played! Good job, Emersyn!

The birthday girl checking out her progress at the end of her turn. :)
Whew, there was a lot of activity!
Again, the look of happy confusion. :)


Onto the cake! I wish Ellie had smiled more, but this is an accurate look of her face that day. It's not everyday a lot of people are at your house, there is TONS of activity, and then a cake is shoved in front of you. :)

A group shot of most of the party guests at the end:
Joe, Sam, Ellie, Stanley, John, Molly, Emersyn J., Julia, Avery, Cooper, Emersyn M.
(not pictured: Jed, Eli, and Holly)
Finally, here's video of us singing happy birthday to Ellie. If you watch closely, you can see her sing along with us at the end. :)



4 comments:
No one word can describe what I am thinking: adorable, dripping with cuteness, so stinkin' creative, jealousy that we couldn't join you, and oodles and "toodles" of love and smiles over my sweet niece!!!!! SOOOO awesome, Sarah!! Ellie is a very, very, very blessed little 2 year old! hugs and kisses to all of you! xoxo
So CUTE, Sarah! I love the look on her face as you sang. :0) What sweetie! Can't believe our babies are 2 (or almost 2).
Absolutely precious! And I agree--I wish we lived closer, too!! :) I think we would get along just great, and so would our two girls! Happy Birthday to Ellie!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to get you alone and strip you nkd,i start by gently rubbing your lovely bald p-s-y and watching you kick and giggle, a finger goes in and you squeal, I gently start to work it around and deeper getting you wet, a second goes in and you buck and whimper and I just leave them there until you get use to them being in you then I gently start working and stretching your lovely soft, warm, wet, bald, puffy, tight little 2 yr old p-s-y, you buck and squirm as my fingers gently f--k you, once I have your pu--y nice n wet I lay you down, spread your legs and suck and lick you until you push your pu--y hard into my face and orgasm, nothing beats secs play with a two yr old, old enough to react as you enjoy her pu--y but too young to tell, next you learn why you really have that nice warm, wet, soft little kiddy mouth, happy 2nd sweet pea love your pu--y
Post a Comment