Time Flies...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ellie turns 6 months old today! Wow, how time flies. I can't believe that our little baby is turning into a little girl. As much as I miss holding that little baby, I am sure loving the smiles, laughs, "kisses", and fun we are having now. Here is a trip down memory lane. 

Ellie and Daddy

September 30th, 2008. Just a couple hours old. 

A taste of heaven after a long night. 

October 1st, waiting to go home.
 
So little...


One month old

Ellie's first captured smile at 6-weeks

Two months old

Taking a bath in a sink at almost 3 months old...I tried this last week, and she doesn't fit anymore. :)

Looking pretty at 3 months

Helping Mommy study while making good use of her research book. :) 4 months old

5 months old

Eating rice cereal for the first time at 6 months and lovin it!

Getting ready for a walk in Sunriver, 6 months

Having fun with Daddy at 6 months in Sunriver

One of Ellie's new favorite places = Daddy's shoulders. 
(notice how she holds onto his ears. too cute!)


4 comments:

Tana said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months!!!! She is so precious! Love the pics of her life thus far! :) I love the Prunks!!!!

Patti said...

Happy 6 months to Ellie from Emers!!!!

Jackie said...

Oh my word. I love all the pictures, and the ones from Sunriver are just precious! :) I love you, sweet Ellie!!!!

Heather said...

LOVE this last picture on Justin's shoulders!!!