Rice Cereal!

Sunday, March 22, 2009




Ellie turns 6 months this week (crazy!) and we decided now is a great time to begin rice cereal. I will write more later, but here are a couple of pictures to wet the appetite. Our little girl is growing up too quickly. 

6 comments:

Tana said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

this has been a lot of fun for me, this whole stage in solid foods. although the first couple times we fed her rice cereal i wanted to cry (it was just another reminder that our little baby was growing up!). now, she eats cereal along with peas, carrots and squash. so fun! we'll add green beans to the whole mix soon.

Jackie said...

I just want to reach in and pinch her cheeks! :)

Acker Family said...

I can't believe she's old enough to have rice cereal! That's amazing! She's so cute!!

Family of 5 said...

She looks like such a HAPPY smiley baby! :) I love it! so fun to try foods! A whole new world is opening up! These are my fav stages of baby...when they start moving and babbling and smiling all the time! Oh and sleeping through the night! :) you can tell she is so loved!

Anonymous said...

love to put my c--k in her mouth they suck so good at her age, my wife ran a home day care for years I got my c--k sucked by so many babies, either nkd or my hand in the nappy getting a good feel of her tiny pu--y