Ellie is 5 months old! Here are some fun things that she does now in all of her five month glory:
- Roll over to both sides, from both tummy to back and back to tummy.
- Giggle and laugh = LOVE it!
- Giggle when tickled, especially on her tummy or on her sides.
- Smiles all of the time. :)
- Loves to sit up, although can not do it independently yet
- Apparently, naps aren't so much fun anymore, because we are now having trouble getting her to sleep and to stay asleep. But don't worry, she DOES take naps...it is just a matter of perseverance.
- She is noticing Bruno now, follows him when he is near.
- Manipulates toys with both hands, although not passing toy from hand to hand yet.
- Loves to "sing" and "talk". I sing to her all of the time and I am pretty sure she tries to imitate me.
- She LOVES looking at herself in any mirror. It's adorable!
- She now takes her binky out of her mouth and CAN PUT IT BACK IN. It is AMAZING! (seriously!!)
- She makes me feel like a rock star. I love how she gives me a big smile when I am around. It's awesome!

4 comments:
I cannot believe it's been 5 months!!! She is so precious!!! Can't wait to meet her in person, hopefully soon!
Adorable!! I am so excited to see you both tomorrow!! :) I can't wait!
5 months flew by! She is soo sweet!
She is so darn cute in that bear suit! I love it! And you are a rock star by the way! Love you guys!
Post a Comment