It is snowy and cold here in Troutdale!! We are on our 7th "snow day", but really - the mother of all storms hit yesterday. The Weather Channel said we were in blizzard like conditions, and honestly - they were right. The wind was blowing all day around 50mph, the snow was falling, and we were staying inside!! It is now freezing rain, so we may be inside for a bit longer. Here are some pictures from the past 24 hours. Cabin fever hasn't hit yet, but I am afraid it might soon. I need to get out!
A little cold, but Bruno loves the snow! This is in our backyard. Check out that snow drift!
Justin is still about a foot off the ground here. It is CRAZY!!
Playing some Super Mario Brothers. Justin beat two games yesterday...yeah, we're to that!
Ellie loves her bunny. So sweet!
We have all taken some great naps. Major bonus of being snowed in!

2 comments:
Crazy weather huh? Great snow pictures....your little girl is so adorable I can't stand it! :) Enjoy staying in!
It's so weird how much we're alike! You and I are both marathon runners. Justin and Matthew both love video games (at least that's what I'm guessing from the pic of Justin). All four of us are musicians and music teachers. We all just had our first baby this fall. Crazy.
Post a Comment