Warning: This is a post that will probably only amuse family. :) Ellie discovered her mobile this week and LOVES it! Anytime we put her in her crib and turn on the mobile, she all of the sudden starts smiling and pumping her legs. It is so cute and a pretty quick way from turning a cranky Ellie into a happy Ellie. It is also my new babysitter for when I take showers. Bonus!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

5 comments:
It's great to see Ellie in action! She has such beautiful eyes!
I love how her jammies are too long and her little feet are kicking into the leg of them! :) Wow!! This totally made my morning! I love you, sweet Ellie!!
She is so beautiful! Wow!
I would love to post video on my blog. How do you do it??
Hey you don't have to be family to love videos like that. Kyle made one of our kids that I am going to try and post on my blog. But they aren't that sweet, more rugged then little Ellie.
That is exactly what I did with Elsa when I needed to take a shower! :)
Post a Comment