A Date With The Man in the Big Red Suit

Wednesday, December 17, 2008




Yesterday we decided to take Ellie out to get her picture taken with Santa Claus. We knew she would be one of three things: sleeping, cranky, or very slim chance - smily. Since it was nap and lunch time, though, we had a feeling which one it would be. She didn't disappoint. :)


Justin and I actually laughed pretty hard at these photos and think they are the classic baby pose with Santa. Hopefully she'll agree in a couple of years!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you keep posting things like Ellie with Santa and then the video of her.....we may have to buy that house down the street from you!!!
Love you all,
Jan

Becky said...

That is so extremely cute and hilarious at the same time! I sure wish we could hang out on these snow days. :)

Darin and Tracy Elgersma said...

Ha ha. I love the one of her glaring at Santa!

Jackie said...

Wow. That is incredible. :) :) :) I love it! And I love her fleece outfit even more. Ellie, you're gorgeous, and I knew you'd look fabulous in that outfit! ;)

Family of 5 said...

So cute I love those sweet pictures! Someday she will be laughing at those too !

kelsey said...

i love the picture of ellie looking at santa with such a look of concern. it is so dang cute!!!