They're here and we are having Fun in the Sun!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008




Jackie and Mom arrived on Tuesday afternoon and we have been having a great time together! The weather started really cooperating yesterday afternoon and has been beautiful ever since. Here are some pictures of us enjoying the beach yesterday. Can't post too much now, because we are off to the beach again! :)  (It is 80 degrees and clear here....and no one is complaining!) 

3 comments:

Patti said...

I am SO jealous, that beach sand looks amazing!!!! Enjoy your time in the sun before you return to rainy Oregon! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! We are having blast!!!!! :) :) :) And fellow Northwesterners...yes, it is possible to get an amazing tan in the beginning of April! :)

Heather said...

Way cute. So glad the weather is good. I've been having the windows open during the day and I LOVE it. (I close them and blast the AC right before Ethan gets home...ha ha)