Lacking Motivation

Monday, April 14, 2008

After a wonderful visit and lots of time in the sun, Mom and Jackie had to leave on Saturday. This, of course, means back to reality. And reality for me right now = my masters. I worked hard before they came to finish two weeks worth of school work so that I didn't have to worry about it while they were here. That meant that last week was wonderful for two reasons: family and NO homework. Awww....that was the life. 


I now am seriously lacking motivation to get to work. Honestly, I have been staring at the computer for the past hour dreading logging onto my Boston University account. I know it really isn't that bad, but I just don't want to do it. 

I guess the sooner I log on, the sooner it will get done. Two more weeks and I am done with this course. I will then have a two week break before I begin the "real" graduate music theory course (the one I am in right now is a required review that doesn't actually count toward my degree). I am completely dreading that, but after those seven weeks of agony - I will be done with music theory FOREVER!!! Wow, that brought a smile to my face! :)

Ok, time to get to work. My goal has been set...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!! :) I can picture you now, typing away on the computer on your couch in your air conditioned living room, with Bruno at your feet...am I close?? It was so great to be at your place last week. I always have too much fun with you! :)

I love you!

Patti said...

Sarah, the sale was TOO cool!!! It was hard to know what to get though because we haven't had any baby showers yet. Like, there was this brand new boppy brand playmat that was like 75% off that I wanted to get but then I was like, I should leave things like that on my registry. We have already been given a swing, bouncer, and excersaucer so as far as that kind of gear goes, we are in good shape.
Here is the website for the sale: http://www.passitonsales.com/
We can go to the "pre-sale" event in the fall too because our babies will be under the age of one. Depending on when the sale is, your baby might not even be born yet! :) Too fun! I love finding good deals! I wish they had more fall stuff, she is pretty stocked with spring stuff for next year but I don't have any like sweaters or warmer clothes for this winter.

Heather said...

I wish I was taking Theory!!!