Welcome Home, Bruce!!!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bruce, my father-in-law, returns from Iraq today after a 6-month tour in Balad (about 60-miles out of Baghdad). Although Justin and I are unable to be at the homecoming, we are SOOOO glad to have him back home and in Jan's arms. He will be the first to tell you that this tour changed his life (yes, in a good way) and how proud he is of our US military. They are all working so hard for us deserve our utmost support and respect.

Bruce, welcome home and thank you for serving our country. We love you and can't wait to see you. Take a deep breath, give Jan a hug, and go to the beach! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

I've been telling the entire world (okay, so just close friends and collegues), that he is coming home this morning. I'm ecstatic!! We have a Veteran's Day Assembly this morning at school, and I'm proudly wearing the yellow bracelet and red, white and blue in his honor (and everyone else's too, of course!). I get chills just thinking about him seeing Jan again and being in his home state with friends and family. Ahh...the time is finally here, huh? :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

It was so awesome to be there and welcome him home yesterday! It totally flashed me back and made me cry. Aaron's tour changed his life and our marriage as well.

Thank you for serving our country, Col. Prunk. You are an amazing man and mentor!!