Happy 80th Birthdays!

Saturday, November 24, 2007



This weekend we had an 80th birthday celebration for my mom's parents: Hal and Erna Rockey. Almost all of the relatives came from across the country, making it 22 people there to celebrate! I will have more pictures posted on the side of my blog soon, but here are a couple to get things started. We had SO much fun visiting family, playing games, and honoring my grandparents. I was able to present a scrapbook that I compiled of the grandkid's memories that I have been working on for 2 months. It was very special.

Here are a couple from the visit. The first is of Justin, Jackie, Brant, and I (we love them so much!). The next is of Jackie and I with our youngst cousin, Lilly. And finally, a picture of my grandparent's with their daughters. My mom is the one in blue.

1 comments:

afreakforjc said...

Cute pics! Jackie, if you read this, I got your comment, but I don't know how to respond! You can find my contact info via S(V)P via Facebook.