Justin and I have been pretty busy lately and here is the result! Actually, Justin began "block 2" (out of 5) of his classes last week and it is exhausting. This is the most difficult block and requires extreme concentration and mental ability for up to 12 hours a day. As you can imagine, this wipes Justin out. I have actually been able to help him memorize some of his words and scripts and I can vouch that it is really hard! :) Glad it is him and not me...
I have also been keeping myself busy with school and scrapbooking. This may not sound like much, but it is occupying a lot of time (which is good since Justin is so busy too). I am currently enrolled in a jazz arranging course and it is challenging me as I have to arrange a new jazz chart each week. This week I had to write a bass line in addition to the horn arrangement. This was challenging, but good for me as it is starting to "clear the fog" from my previous knowledge of a rhythm section in a jazz band. Oh- and then I am required to write the entire score out by hand (despite music software). This creates a whole new challenge.
Bruno has been busy as well. His life now involves running, playing with his friends (Caedmon and Eerwin) or at least hoping for them to come out and play, chasing squirrels, and sleeping. Here is a picture of him sleeping! :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

3 comments:
This is soo cute! I'm glad you're staying busy, and I'm glad Bruno has friends to play with!! I was worried about him for awhile.
i love that bruno sleeps all crazy like that...sometimes we think only eerwin is absolutely bizarre and weird like that! aren't dogs so dang funny!
Ha! I know. We thought this position was just too darn cute not to take a picture of, although it isn't that unique. Once we caught him lying on the couch (which he is not supposed to do) on his back with his head on a pillow. Wish we had a picture of that! :)
Post a Comment