We have a new addition to our family - courtesy of my sister and brother-in-law: an 8-week old Puggle (mix between a pug and a beagle) named Tucker! He is pretty much the cutest thing ever (well, besides our dog Bruno) and fits right in your hand. Justin and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting him on Sunday. Among just being cute, we got to watch Tucker try to interact with Bruno and Willy (my parent's dog), chew on Bruno's bone (which was hilarious), hide in tiny space between the wall and couch, and climb into the refrigerator (super cute!!). Now Justin and Iook forward to seeing how much he has grown by the time we see him again in December, which actually won't be too much since he will only grow to be 15-20 pounds. As you can imagine, Jackie and Brant are completely smittened by Tucker and he is a wonderful addition to their family! Yay for dogs! :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

2 comments:
What a cutie! Maybe Tucker will come to the Vandehey picnic on the 22nd? :)
He IS a cutie!! :) We love him so much! Thanks, Sarah for the sweet post!! Sorry I haven't checked this in awhile! I love you and miss you ton already. I'll call you soon!!
Post a Comment