Go OU!!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

In case you didn't know, OU won the game today against Utah State with a score of 54-3. How awesome is that?! The game was so much fun! Justin and I arrived early, watched the Pride do a pre-pregame show, and was in the stadium 30 minutes before the game began. I can't tell you how much fun it was to watch OU and to be part of all the tradition.

We were so proud of the band and really missed being apart of all the activities, although it was fun to watch the game as a spectator and not a participant (in a way). The game was amazing and really showed off the incredible team OU has this year, but my favorite part was watching the band perform the pregame show. It brought back SO many memories and made Justin and I both very proud. How fun!

This final picture is of Justin, Tana, and I enjoying the world's best cold dessert: Rusty's Frozen Custard. If for no other reason - it is a reason to visit Norman, OK. It is scrumptous and I have to admit that although I was very full tonight, I did get a frozen custard just because it was my last chance for awhile. I promise that I enjoyed it to the full extent. :)

0 comments: