
Hey everybody, this is Justin, and I've been allowed to guest blog today on Sarah's behalf. Pretty sweet, huh? Anyway, we drove to Norman today and Sarah hung out with Tana all day. I went to an OU Wind Symphony rehearsal, and it was AWESOME. They sounded really good, and it was nice to see Dr. Wakefield as well. Tommorow we will go to an OU game, and I'm REALLY excited about it! The Sooners have a great team this year (just in case you've been living under a rock) and we get to see them play Utah State. I'm sure Sarah will have a killer blog about that tommorow. Its a little intimidating to write this, knowing that literally ten(s) of people will be reading it. SO MUCH PRESSURE! I hope I didn't spell anything wrong. How emberessing that would be!! Anyway, this has been a hoot. Toodles!
. Here is a picture of Bruno and Molly playing today and Tana's parent's house
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment